What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that it does not identify you as the same person, because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not the individual.
What kind of cookies are there?
• Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
– Own cookies:
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember Your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
– Third party cookies:
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Can cookies be removed?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way, for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
More information about cookies